• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need place to send periodic photos for spot fix, remove sweat, etc.

Stacey K

I like making signs
I can't find that post of the guy on here who was going to setup his online photo fixing...that's what I'm looking for. Or where can I send them?

I do the senior banners for school, each activity the senior is in they get a banner so some of these kids have 5! The gal that takes the photos doesn't do a very good job and she doesn't fix any of them. Anyway, poor Tyler is always sweating and has acne by his lips and a scruffy beard, this time on the baseball bat. And Mr. Runge has a acne face. I have 35 other ones I'm doing but my skills aren't that good to blend or remove these zits in the moustache. Don't need to be perfect but I like to put forth an effort. Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• IMG_0060.JPG
    IMG_0060.JPG
    807.9 KB · Views: 192
  • Tyler1.JPG
    Tyler1.JPG
    839 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Hows this? This was real quick, and I tried to keep it minimal - just the blemishes.

Attachments

• IMG_0060_rev.jpg
    IMG_0060_rev.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 103
  • Tyler1_rev.jpg
    Tyler1_rev.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 105

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
+1 "Spot healing tool" in photoshop. Easy and fast.
Also you can use the magic want tool and press "select subject" on the top menu. and it'll mask the subject.

In a few clicks, i did this.
You could even record a script to do this for multiple images. as long as they're similar.

IMG_0060.JPG

Stacey K

I like making signs
It's just me here buried under multiple projects so if I can send out some work sometimes, it's helps a lot. These school banners all come at once 30-50 at a time and I have to clean them all up, remove the background, usually brighten them up, change the kids name and number, crop them to fit, etc. Of course it's always ASAP lol I make good money on them so paying a fee for part of the job is OK with me.

Fred Weiss did you ever get your photo thing up and running and is this the kind of thing you do?