• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need UV Hybrid belt!

Dionysus

I am seeking the manufacturer of the media belt that is used on CET, Flora, Handtop and I think EFI printers. I have a need for 2 different sizes. It seems like a pretty generic part aside the spec of the size. Needed for CET Q5-250H and the 1000. Cant believe i cant find it anywhere on the web. Then again type in "need hybrid belt" and all you get is vendors >=(

-Me

feel free to email me.

Michael-Nola

I print things. It is very exciting.
I am seeking the manufacturer of the media belt that is used on CET, Flora, Handtop and I think EFI printers. I have a need for 2 different sizes. It seems like a pretty generic part aside the spec of the size. Needed for CET Q5-250H and the 1000. Cant believe i cant find it anywhere on the web. Then again type in "need hybrid belt" and all you get is vendors >=(

-Me

feel free to email me.
You clearly already know your printer hardware! - most users are stuck trying to bypass their proprietary sales and service level, which is many levels before the hardware manufacturing point.
I have never seen any hybrid transport belts available from motion control manufacturers. To my knowledge, they are completely custom made.
As you pointed out, HandTop is the true manufacturer of those belts - but reaching a sales point? Impossible in the US lol.
You should contact Fluid Color. Their printers are HandTop builds and they originally come from the support industry. They either have some of those belts or can order it for you.