• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Vendor in California

Angela

I am looking for a wholesale vendor in California for dimensional lettering, i.e. acrylic lam on foam other than Letters Ect. Thanks in advance :)

Sign Designer

I'm sure you've found someone by now, but just in case you haven't, I'll throw my hat in the ring... My company is in San Diego. We do dimensional letters out of any material. We also do ADA signage, painting, finishing, design services, cnc routing and laser cutting.
Our website is www.eyegrind.com and our sister company is www.rmslaser.com

evie

I have two guys, in the I.E., used to do sign mart, I can't stand their service, or lack of. send me an email if you want contact info, they are way better priced than sign mart.

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
I'm sure you've found someone by now, but just in case you haven't, I'll throw my hat in the ring... My company is in San Diego. We do dimensional letters out of any material. We also do ADA signage, painting, finishing, design services, cnc routing and laser cutting.
Our website is www.eyegrind.com and our sister company is www.rmslaser.com

Why didn't I catch this?... bookmarking these!

Angela

I would love that info

I have two guys, in the I.E., used to do sign mart, I can't stand their service, or lack of. send me an email if you want contact info, they are way better priced than sign mart.

Hello and thank you for your response. Please send me that information regarding the dimensional lettering. I would really appreciate it.

Active Sign

Sign Guy
I am interested in these dimensional letter suppliers if they are still in business. I am over here on the edge of Pomona. Thanks!