• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

ravenknuckles

Hey there! New to the page. I bought this printer (Roland VersaCamm VS-540i) used back in October of 2019 and I have had nothing but issues with this printer. I don't use it enough and I've had to buy the print heads 4 times now. I installed new print heads because I moved and the printer was sitting for about 3-4 months before I could do anything with it. I went a few of days (had a family emergency) without using it but doing 2-3 powerful cleans hoping it would keep the ink flowing. When I was trying to print something out, I wasn't getting yellow or magenta. I've done a head soak, I've done probably about 100 powerful cleans and nothing is helping. It's still not printing magenta and the yellow is now green. I removed all the yellow ink and refilled my cart with some fresh yellow. Still having the same issue with the green. I changed the top caps as well. Any help with this would be great. I really don't want to buy another print head and I can't really pay someone to come out to try to fix this thing unless I absolutely have to.
Thank you for your time.

Last edited: