• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Needing some prints on 3M 680CR

I am needing some 16-24" county seals and tailgate size sheets of red/yellow chevrons printed, laminated and contour cut on 3M 680CR and 8518 laminate. The shop I normally use for all of my wide format printing is backed up 3 weeks and I am needing it sooner. Can anyone help me with this or recommend a place? I am near Charlotte, NC but if it has to be shipped in thats not a big deal.

Malkin

I am needing some 16-24" county seals and tailgate size sheets of red/yellow chevrons printed, laminated and contour cut on 3M 680CR and 8518 laminate. The shop I normally use for all of my wide format printing is backed up 3 weeks and I am needing it sooner. Can anyone help me with this or recommend a place? I am near Charlotte, NC but if it has to be shipped in thats not a big deal.

If you don't find another source, we stock and use those materials fairly regularly. Probably we are not as competitive as the big online places, but I could get it to you in a week. Email me ted @ minute man signs dot com your qtys/sizes and I will price it out.

-Ted