• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

(NEW) Canon Arizona 135GT

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
Canon launched a new entry to their Arizona series replacing the 318gl. Twice the speed too. max speed of 32m2/h with production speeds of 20m2/h.
The baby version of the new LED series (1300/2300)

arizona_135_gt_front_angle_4-3_d8a0f9a68c334f28923ce2a1377a0319

White Haus

Not a Newbie
Nice! This was the big announcement they have been teasing about?

Between this and the new Colorado.....I might just have to look at some upgrades down the road.

Of all our equipment, our old Arizona 318gl has been the most reliable and the service has been top notch.

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
Nice! This was the big announcement they have been teasing about?

Between this and the new Colorado.....I might just have to look at some upgrades down the road.

Of all our equipment, our old Arizona 318gl has been the most reliable and the service has been top notch.

Yep!
It's also as fast as the 1300 series. without the double cyan and magenta (which is used for production modes)
Well with the colorado, it's a 1650 thats locked up by software. So when you need to upgrade, you just make a phone call basically. It's good for those who want to get started into some higher speed equipment.

About time... the 318 was ancient but was still up there for quality.
All of the upgrades sound great.
100% the 318gl is ancient.
IMO they really need to make a high speed Arizona. something better than the 6100.