• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Digitech workflow software

parrott

Is anybody running the new Digitech workflow software? I have heard great things and looks to be ideal for running jobs with variable data. Have not had time to update yet but wanted to get other users opinions. This company just keeps getting better!

NStokes

I have been running this workflow software for a little over two months. It is amazing. The Production Queue is simple to use and saves me about an hour of print time per 100 sheets of 4'x8' coroplast. Since you can set all of your profiles in the queue, someone can just feed the machine with very little effort and no errors. They keep updating and adding new features that improve it weekly. I'm really impressed with this Company, they also build a great printer. [HASHTAG]#Digitech[/HASHTAG]

parrott

Finally updated to the latest software and wow! This Queue software is a huge game changer. You can really see the power and speed of the machine. We ran 30 different 4x8s in under 30 minutes. No need to stop and load new files....just print and keep feeding the beast. Beautiful quality and amazing color as always. Setting up the different readings is a breeze and the machine just rolls through the queue. Was a nice little test run and have no doubt it will run equally as good next week when we get into production.

Trucks

SignMaster.com
Wow!!! The workflow software is absolutely amazing!
Another example of how the guys at DigiTech do business. Believe me, its not all about the sale with these guys! How many companies put a machine in the field and then give you an add-on workflow software that increases productivity 20%? .... the answer is ONE.

Hats off to Team DigiTech. Great work. Very grateful.