• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Graphtec FC2250-60, Registration problems...

thegamecrafter

Just got a 2nd one of these plotters. After assembly I setup the unit's conditions for the blade we are using, and attempted a test run. Everything we cut on it is 12x18 cardstock. When I start a cut pattern using Cutting Master 2, the head seems to sense the first registration mark fine, however when it attempts to find the 2nd mark it moves only a couple of inches attempts to scan and then gives a mark scan error. We have been using the same patterns for along time without problem on our original unit, so I am having a hard time understanding why it is not moving all the way to the 2nd mark. I was informed by Graphtec support that all the settings should come from Cutting Master, and thus I should not need to define anything on the unit itself. Has anyone else experienced anything like this? Thanks in advance for taking the time to check this out. -J

Turnergraphics

Just got a 2nd one of these plotters. After assembly I setup the unit's conditions for the blade we are using, and attempted a test run. Everything we cut on it is 12x18 cardstock. When I start a cut pattern using Cutting Master 2, the head seems to sense the first registration mark fine, however when it attempts to find the 2nd mark it moves only a couple of inches attempts to scan and then gives a mark scan error. We have been using the same patterns for along time without problem on our original unit, so I am having a hard time understanding why it is not moving all the way to the 2nd mark. I was informed by Graphtec support that all the settings should come from Cutting Master, and thus I should not need to define anything on the unit itself. Has anyone else experienced anything like this? Thanks in advance for taking the time to check this out. -J
Did you figure this out?. I'm having same trouble.