• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New! Summa S2 T SERIES S2 T75 30" plotter - Ready to ship!

tulsagraphics

New! Summa S2 T SERIES T75 30" plotter - Ready to ship!

Hi guys,

I was going to expand my business and open up another location, but things didn't work out (overall investment cost more than anticipated). So now I've got an extra plotter for sale (along with some other equipment which I'll post later).

For sale: A brand new Summa S2 T-Series S2 T75 (30" tangential plotter)
https://www.summausa.com/shop/category/s-class-t-series/#

How new is it?: It's brand new in every sense of the word! I ordered it from Summa, the pallet arrived, and I put the pallet next to the desk in my office (see attached image). That's it!
(never unstrapped, never unboxed, never opened, never used)

So it's completely ready to ship in the original manufacturer's packaging, and it comes with the full manufacturer warranty.

If you've ever shopped around for a Summa, then you already know that prices are fixed (distributors are not allowed to sell them for less than MSRP, which is $5,999). In other words, you won't find a better price than what I've got here!

I'm willing to take $600 off AND give you FREE FREIGHT to anywhere in the continental US. The freight cost from Summa (in Seattle, WA) to my store in Oklahoma cost $165 (to give you an idea on shipping cost). Based on that, you are saving nearly $800 on a brand new machine, and it includes a full manufacturer warranty.

Total price with $600 discount: $5,399
Free shipping included.

For more information, send me a PM or give me a call at 918-948-7277.

Thanks!

Mike

Attachments

• summa.JPG
    summa.JPG
    15.9 KB · Views: 707
  • summa2.jpg
    summa2.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 199
Last edited: