• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Wrap Design

Brands Imaging

I currently have no vehicle wrapped for the business ( why? I dont know) but we are starting to now...

one of my sales girls said we could wrap her car... Its a green prius...
what do you guys/girls think??

We are pretty design forward place, not very in line with the Frank Fellers of the world and all the wrap mania....but we do focus very much on all types of signage and do plenty of wraps...

Attachments

• SideMock2.jpg
    SideMock2.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 110

astro8

I like it. Stylish.
We don't seem to get into all the flames, skulls and barbed wire over here..(not that there's anything wrong with that!!)

I'd have no problem putting that design on one of our vehicles....in fact you've got me thinking now.

joshuamalachi

will your name be on top of the gas door on one of the sides? That would be my only concern, other than that, an actual marketing messge?

Brands Imaging

will your name be on top of the gas door on one of the sides? That would be my only concern, other than that, an actual marketing messge?

the gas door I'm not too concerned about...we have designs and letters that go through that area often and its never an issue with visibility...

as far as the message, you're right...we need one

bigwebman

I think it looks good. Not too overbearing, your employee won't have to drive around in some extreme gaudy wrap. Is this a partial wrap? If so, how will the blue and green color look together?

Brands Imaging

I think it looks good. Not too overbearing, your employee won't have to drive around in some extreme gaudy wrap. Is this a partial wrap? If so, how will the blue and green color look together?

Vehicle is green now....this will be a full wrap. Thanks for the input

kustomguy

I really like it. It has a very trendy look that is sure to grab the attention of people. If you are going to use this to promote the wrap portion of your business then I would suggest getting a slogan in there or make the statement. Also your company business name gets a little lost in the beauty of the design. Will she let you go a little bigger?

trimitbyrich

Yes, this is definitely the "new" look. I think the skulls, flames and barbed wire are going to the wayside for this stylish classy look. Good job.

ProWraps

looks good. reminds me of our cars. the only advice i can give you, is i hope you get your sales person on your company insurance if she is not already.

wrapping employees cars comes with a very complicated set of liabilities. this is why we only wrap our own cars as we are owners.

im not sure what type of employee set up you have with her, but also remember, if she is a 1099 contractor, the second you wrap her car, she is an employee.

also, the pics i posted are old. we have since added reflective overlays to show to the client that we are a "vehicle wraps & graphics" company. your design is essentially exactly like ours which unfortunately only includes small text that says what you do.

we have found that it just isnt enough to get across to the customer. since we have added the larger text across the bottom, we have received a much better response and get asked a lot more for business cards and whatnot.

Attachments

• pw_yaris.jpg
    pw_yaris.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 121
  • pw_yaris_2.jpg
    pw_yaris_2.jpg
    197.2 KB · Views: 107

signgal

This makes sense to me! I love the look "they" are labeling grunge more times than not and the subtlety of the branding but I can see how a simple bold line across the length would get the job done.

zmatalucci

I like it!
I personally would be a little leery of wrapping my employees car though. A bad separation from your company could possibly leave you with a bill for repairing any damage done to her car during the installation or removal process.

Brands Imaging

thanks everyone...and you're right prowraps...it def does look a little like your wraps....they are well designed...

also, I'd like to take your advice with making the name larger...do you have a recent picture?? i would love to copy that too!!! :Oops:

just joking!!

phototec

Well, people post ideas on here and I assume they want honest criticism, so with that being said I will give you my honest opinion. The overall design may be trendy, but the most important aspect of the wrap should be to advertise your business and services, and your name, logo, and services are so small, I can hardly read them on my 22" monitor, and when on the car moving down the road, there is no way anyone will be able to know what the message is, other than seeing a large splash of paint on the door. Oh, I know, the vehicle belongs to a painter, right?

Seriously, you might want to think about making the information much larger, so viewers will know what services the company is offering, etc. After all isn't this like a rolling bill board?

cmaxdesigns

I agree with phototec. The Wrap is all about messaging and its effectiveness. If an observer who could be a potential client sees your beautiful wrap but a tiny message or phone number I think it would create doubt in the observer that their message may look too small as well. Just my opinion.

Patrick46

I agree with just about all these comments. I think it looks very classy, but also agree that the name & logo should be somewhat larger.
I've been thinking about wrapping our Scion as well. (easy job that is)...this way I'll have the old painted truck, and the new wrapped toaster...new & new, old & old!