• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Newbie with a Roland PNC 1000 any help would be wonderful

bkj4118

Hello Signs 101 World,

My Sister and I have a small non for profit program and thought it would be nice to make are own decals and small signs. We got a Roland PNC 1000 off ebay but no software. We where told we could find software and drivers online and the machine works great was just pulled from a business. We are a little lost and would love a point in the right directions as to where to find the drivers and manual at. We have Corel Draw and have used another large cutter before with WinPCsign at a workshop a while ago but we aren't sure where to go with this Roland now. Any help would be appericate. Thanks in advance for the advice.

bkj4118

So you are planning on doing work for yourselves?
We just plan on doing small work for ourselfs at the moment , maybe one day down the road do some things for other groups like us. We are still just trying to get our feet wet and figure things out. We are just wanting to try out our own ideas for things and not have to wait or pay for someone else to create for us when r just throwing things out. Why waste someone else stuff and time when we aren't sure.