• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

No registration marks. FlexiSign & Print 12 / Production Manager 12

Windcalmer

The Branding Experts
Quick run down:

All of the sudden today I have RIP and Print showing registration marks, however once I send it to Production Manager there are no registration marks.

I recently had to delete the Mimaki JV33-160 from Production Manager and add it back in due to a USB issue I was having. It started right after that. I am using the same print profile I always use for regular print vinyl. Included are screenshots of all menus.

(( One weird thing is if I abort the print in Production Manager and then double click it it shows the marks and once I click OK it adds them to the preview. ))

Here is a DRIVE link to the file just in case anyone needs to download it to see the whole thing. Sorry for the huge image, I wanted to make it easy to understand what was happening.

Attachments

• DSS_forum_post_large.jpg
    DSS_forum_post_large.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 230

Windcalmer

The Branding Experts
This is the windows of the production manager properties as accessed through RIP & Print at the top left hand button.

Attachments

• DSS_forum_post_large_2.jpg
    DSS_forum_post_large_2.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 110