• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Non-Neon Lighting / Searching for a Deeper Red

fresh

I have a client who requested we install "non-neon" along his store front. We have samples of this in our shop, and its a pretty cool product.

The problem is he doesn't think the red is "red enough" for his facade, so he asked if we could get it in a different color red. Do you know of any other vendor who sells a similar product that is approved for outdoor use?

Thanks!

Rocco G

Sloan has something similar (three different types actually) and I'm sure that other LED mfrs do as well. However getting something to meet a customer's color expectation is probably going to be difficult. They are probably imagining classic Ruby Red neon.

fresh

Thanks.
There is a neighboring shop that has what he thinks is a deeper red. I'm going to suggest he ask that shop who did it and go from there. I just looked up the Sloan light strips, and the installation is much more involved than the stuff available from Outwater. (Outwater's product is like putting up Christmas lights, they aren't even hard-wired.)

Thanks for your help.