• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions not printing for 3 weeks

I have a mutoh VJ-1324 and I won't be printing for 3 weeks, our shop will be closed completely. Should I drain the ink from the whole system? Or is there a way through SAI Flexi to print remotely while im out of town so I can send a small job each day to keep fresh ink in the head?

Any advice would be awesome!

Joe House

Sign Equipment Technician
If your maintenance station is in good shape and the printer will be left plugged in and turned on, it should maintain itself just fine. You may have to run a few long cleanings when you get back.
If the maintenance station is old, you might not be able to count on this plan though.

Good luck.

Oroscoe

We have a Roland. Their techs told us the same. Leave it plugged in and it will do a periodic cleaning on it's on.

unmateria

We have a Roland. Their techs told us the same. Leave it plugged in and it will do a periodic cleaning on it's on.
If capping and pump is ok, there is no problem for 3 weeks. If you arent sure you can always put a wall socket timer and plotter turned on. It Will clean every x hours you can setup in the menú. If you usually dont have to do more than one manual clean sometimes (means that capping station and pump works ok), just dont do nothing... Turn off the plotter correctly and leave It off.

Enviado desde mi Nexus 6 mediante Tapatalk