• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

NOW HIRING !!! - Full Time Fabricator/ Shop Supervisor - Ocean Springs, Mississippi

cadsigns

CAD Signs Inc. in business since 1995 is looking to immediately fill a full time position for an experienced sign fabricator. We are a full service sign company located in Ocean Springs on Mississippi Gulf Coast. I am looking for a seasoned sign fabricator skilled in the production of all types of signage including channel letters and custom architectural signage. You must be able to read blueprints and be proficient in the layout and assembly of sheetmetal components. The safe operation of sheet metal shears and brakes and ability to accurately layout, cut, assemble and weld aluminum and steel components is required. You will be working in a climate controlled shop enviroment. Beginning pay for this position ranges from $18 to $25 per hour based on individual's experience. Please call Steven Carney, Ph. 228-861-1480 or email cadsigns@cableone.net for inquiries.