• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

nozzle check help

Mathew Atkin

Hi everyone.

Could someone please clarify why if we print a nozzle check in the morning once the machine has been left its blurry / fuzzy but if we do one after printer its clear. Please see attached photos

Thank You

Attachments

• IMG_6778.jpeg
    IMG_6778.jpeg
    470.9 KB · Views: 577
  • IMG_6777.jpeg
    IMG_6777.jpeg
    503 KB · Views: 363

balstestrat

Problem Solver
When you do it in the morning the machine is cold and after print it's warm so it dries better.
My theory. Unless you have some actual issues with it.

Mantaworld

Hi everyone.

Could someone please clarify why if we print a nozzle check in the morning once the machine has been left its blurry / fuzzy but if we do one after printer its clear. Please see attached photos

Thank You
perhaps it is beacuse the machine has been in sleep mode and the ink Dryer has not turned on and the machine has not come up to proper operating temperatures. My machine looks just like your blurry print when the dryers are not on....once I wake the machine up and the ink dryer turns on and then warms up to operating temp.....it works great...just like your clear photo....

Antony

Hi Mathew
this is related with the cap adjustment. the most safe way to leave the printhead is in nozzle wash. this prevent the deflection of the nozzles.