• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Nvidia Users

WildWestDesigns

For those that use Nvidia out there, may or may not be aware of the recent hack that happened to them. Well apparently there is driver malware going around now due to about 20GB of that alleged 1TB of stolen data are signed certificates (although some have expired, but expired can still be accepted by Windows). Just be aware of that for those that use Nvidia drivers.

The downside to this, is that those certificates could be on the no go list from MS soon, but it could affect legitimate ones as well. Just for those that may want to look into that if not aware of it.

WildWestDesigns

You worry about strange things.

I thought that this was worth imparting to those that it may concern. I didn't realize that that was no bueno. Since I use nouveau drivers, it doesn't affect me at all.

I'll refrain from mentioning the zero day issue that Qnap had as well, although I think there are a few Qnap users here and they may want to make sure to patch their NASs (couldn't resist).

WildWestDesigns

Just for you Notarealsignguy

Apparently the same group that was responsible also hacked Samsung and actually didn't wait around for anything. About 200GB of data (including Galaxy source code) has already been put out there.

WildWestDesigns

wildwest... you ever watched code monkeys on G4 back in the day? it's streaming on Peacock.
While I have (and still am, and have written my own) been a gamer (and I do love my old school animation), I never watched G4. Never actually had heard of it until it's uh reboot (which seems to not have gone over well). I don't do the streaming services.

WildWestDesigns

I'm sure there's a few folks who have it in a torrent somewhere...
Also, saw this on reddit, thought of you:
I run easy Arch by the way:

arch.png