• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question OCE Arizona 250gt Size hack

decomuc

Hi guys,

I have a old Arizona 250GT and I am curious if its possible, to print larger than 1.250mm. When I print on roll is the start point also on a other place. I think I had read something like this years ago that this is possible if you change something in the registry and then address the printer as 350. I have so many 1.5 meter Dibond plates that I cannot print because they are 25 cm too wide. And no, a new printer is no option - I dont have more place :)

Would be nice if someone had any experience with it and would share it with me.

AlsEU

You can't make the machine printing outside its mechanical range of movement - you may gain 5 mm maybe, but not 20 cm. If you want to print longer/wider boards, you need to move the substrate and split the whole job into two parts. Arizona 250 and 350 has exactly the same table dimensions (when we talk about the GT versions), so it doesn't matter.

decomuc

Hmmm...thanks for your answer. And yes.. I talk about the 250GT Version. I was shure, that i read long time ago, that´s possible to change the range in the Registry from the Windows-System where the OCE Software is located.

AlsEU

Playing with the system register could be tricky. Do you have the SDS key to enter the service menu?