• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Okay - Graphtec says it isn't their problem...

Bogie

Talked to tech today, reset machine to factory settings, still doing it.

Test image is a circle with a contour a quarter inch out, type 1 auto reg marks.

Running the cutter from the LCD control panel, it finds the four marks. When I send to it from Photoprint, it gets lost.

So, he says to bother SAI now...

I'm going to go over this mess, see if I can nuke it all and reinstall it tonight.

oc63rag

Do you have the latest version of Cutting Master? I thought I did but the tech I spoke with gave me their ftp site address and I downloaded version 1.3 ( I believe). I also downloaded the latest firmware. If you send a job right out of Illustrator into Cutting Master with no problems then maybe there is an issue with PhotoPrint.

Bogie

I can't use cutting master to print to the Mutoh... Trying to print/cut...

This is highly irritating.

I just wish they had a simple print driver. Doesn't have to be great... Maybe something like Epson's drivers... Oh, wait a minute. Yeah, it WOULD have to be great...

I can rip and print to the Mutoh just fine. I can rip and cut via CM to the Graphtec just fine. I just can't get the dang graphtec to deal with the registration marks (and yeah, all that stuff has been triple-checked).