• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

For Sale (OKC) Mimaki UJF-6042 (MK1) and UJF-3042 MKII Printers for Sale

Smoke_Jaguar

Selling off some surplus printers to make room other stuff. Already running 2x 6042MKIIs and they're enough maintenance on their own.

I have a rough condition UJF-6042 MK1 that needs a new head and a thorough cleaning and a good deal of work. Might just be best as a parts printer, total project unit. Turns on and everything, but had issues with a torn ribbon cable on one of the heads and seized bolts in the head carriage. Just asking $1500 for the unit, less than the cost of 1 head. 3 other heads got good nozzle checks before the ribbon cable failure, so should be decent spare heads to have on hand.

2x UJF-3042MKII printers, previous owner purchased them new in 2016 and ran them with LUS-120 ink (CMYK/Clear/White config), in amazing shape and in are currently sitting with flushing solvent in them (recently topped off). Happy to reload them with ink and do test prints if there's interest. They were used for a single project and left in the main print shop floor for years. Will swap out consumables as needed, and I have them filled with fresh PG coolant. Wipers, pads and everything look to be in good shape with very little ink outside of the waste tanks. These are the 3-head NON EX model. The firmware on these machines is pretty old, so might need updating. Asking $10K each.

PDF service manuals and parts lists available for these if needed.

More pics coming tomorrow.

Considering some trades, but we almost exclusively use Mimaki gear (and Summa cutters). Totally looking for a UJF-7151, but if you have one of those, I doubt there's much use for a 3042. Willing to arrange freight, we have head clamps and other packing parts handy. Local pickup is ALWAY preferred. We have a full-height loading bay on site and material handling gear to help load. Unfortunately, the printers didn't come with their carrying bars.

Feel free to contact me via direct message.

Attachments

• 3042Crunk.jpg
    3042Crunk.jpg
    194.1 KB · Views: 82
  • 3042Fred.jpg
    3042Fred.jpg
    196.8 KB · Views: 52
Last edited: