• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Plotter-FIX

Hey!

I am an tecnichan usualy for Mimaki, Roland, Epson and Mutoh Solvent printers. Now i got an M64s for free from a client.

When i start the machine without any cardridge it tells me to Set LC INK CARTRIDGE, even if all cartridges are outside.
If i put them in the System Error 2804 appears.

I tryed to start without all cartridges, no problem putting in them back, by black the error appear.
can´t get to it.

Can someone provide the service manual?
In case it´s a good machine with solid printheads, sad to throw it away.

Maybe it´s just possible to disable the chip readers?

Thanks for your help,
David

Impact1

Wide Format Technical Solutions
System Error 280X: Ink Usage Upper-limit Error

If this error occurred, the related ink cartridge cannot be used with the printer anymore, even when ink remains inside. This error is caused by a defective part or sometimes caused by the improper ink usage, such as improper ink topping up.

To resolve the issue replace ink bag on line #5.

Impact1

Wide Format Technical Solutions
Message me your email address and I will send you the manual. I am not aware of a away to disable ink chips.

Dirty Curty

Hey!

I am an tecnichan usualy for Mimaki, Roland, Epson and Mutoh Solvent printers. Now i got an M64s for free from a client.

When i start the machine without any cardridge it tells me to Set LC INK CARTRIDGE, even if all cartridges are outside.
If i put them in the System Error 2804 appears.

I tryed to start without all cartridges, no problem putting in them back, by black the error appear.
can´t get to it.

Can someone provide the service manual?
In case it´s a good machine with solid printheads, sad to throw it away.

Maybe it´s just possible to disable the chip readers?

Thanks for your help,
David
Did you get your issue resolved? I have a w64s and know of a series of buttons to press to reset on mine. Might work on yours..

MelloImagingTechnologies

Many years in the Production Business
I wanted to let you know of how to replace a cap on an OKI Seiko Colorpainter M-64s printer so I shot a video of how to do it.
I've taught a few of my customers how to do it so I created a video on how to do it quickly here on youtube -
I've also created a gear replacement to resolve a capping assembly issue concerning a plastic gear breaking.
Bruce

costa

o every one i have a hp8000s give error LC check ink 7. I cant find this error in any site. I change the cartridge i changed the sensors but still give me same error. Any one can help me??