• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Old CAS fonts not showing

RiXaX

When I try to open some of my older files that came from early versions, they're not all showing up.
I look in my windows program files, SAi, production suite, I see the CAS fonts there. In Flexi, I go to EDIT,
Preferences, and select that production suite in the font tab. I'm running Flexi 10.5.

RiXaX

Please make sure your /CASfonts folder is not empty.
the fonts are in the folder. The CG fonts don't show because they were bundled in a file that might have been font lib 1,2,or 3, or one of the bitstreams or nr fonts. they all show up there.

RiXaX

I tried attaching that folder, then only one file from that folder, and now I look and don't see it. I tried clicking attach file and selecting it , but it doesn't seem to work.

jimdtg

I tried attaching that folder, then only one file from that folder, and now I look and don't see it. I tried clicking attach file and selecting it , but it doesn't seem to work.
Compress that file as .zip archive then use 'Attach file' or use WeTransfer service to upload that font and give me link to download.

RiXaX

I don't think any of the fonts in the CASfont folder show up anymore. There were the Bitstream fonts, the NR fonts, the font librtaries 1,2, & 3.
I see them all there in the folder, and when I go to EDIT, PREFERENCES, and then the FONTS tab, then direct the path to the CASfont folder'
none of them show up any longer.

Drip Dry

I don't think any of the fonts in the CASfont folder show up anymore. There were the Bitstream fonts, the NR fonts, the font librtaries 1,2, & 3.
I see them all there in the folder, and when I go to EDIT, PREFERENCES, and then the FONTS tab, then direct the path to the CASfont folder'
none of them show up any longer.
I've never had to set preferences for fonts
If I moved to a new computer or upgraded to a newer version of Flexi, I would just copy and paste everything in the CASFONTS folder .
You may have caused confusion in the program by setting the font preference other than default
If you look in the casfont folder by using explorer, you won't recognize any of the filenames

Jimdtg has you on the right path

RiXaX

I set it to the default location and nothing changed. Still can't find the fonts from the CASfont folder

jimdtg

It doesn't need to set font location in Flexi. If font files are available in /CASFonts folder so they will appear in DesignCentral