• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Older FC7000 -100 problem with ARMS contour cutting

PreImp

Just recently I had the y motor go out on a graphtec 7000 signwarehouse version VInyl Express machine. I had an another y motor left over from another graphtec fc7000 so I replaced it and got the machine up and running again. I did a factory reset prior to replacing the motor to see if that would have solved the problem However, after replacing the motor the ARMS for contour cutting no longer works. It won't even go search for a registration mark anymore. I've made sure the mark auto scan is set to ON in the background settings. It's almost like the option is automatically off and I can't turn it on. When I press the AXIS/R.M.S. button it's in the axis alignment mode. I was wondering if anyone might have a suggestion to try?

SPECS:
FC 7000 (I think it may be the MK2 because it has the upgraded pulley for the x axis?
The firmware is version 3.3 I believe. Don't have it in front of me right now.
The software is Flexi 12.

Thanks for reading