• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Onyx Cut Server & Q-100 (graphtech)

Gfx Signs

Hello, I am having trouble with the ARMS registration with the Q-100 (graphtech fc7000). I bought the Q-100 from Sign WH and attempted several hours of trouble shooting to figure out why I am not able to cut contours. But they tell me they don't support Onyx and I should purchase Flexi Sign Pro.
I am able to print the file without the spot color and onyx generals the cut server file. I leave enough room on the edges (at least 2"). The falcon II generates type 2 marks which the software seems to overirde the cutter mark size and mark type????
Here is the problem, I am getting "mark scan errors" typically trying to read the 3rd mark.
I have never been able to successfully use the Auto registration.
I am able to print "Generic" marks, line them up, and cut but there always seems to be a drift and would like to get this process fixed.
Any ideas???
Thanks