• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Onyx not connecting to dashboard

MichaelAlmand

Having a heck of a time to get this to connect. Any ideas?
IMG-1901.jpg

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
I haven't been able to connect to the dashboard in a long time. I asked the onyx tech about it once, if I'm remembering right, it has something to do with windows security. Windows is not allowing that connection. I never fixed it - I didn't use the dashboard anyway.

GC Decor

Super Printer
Call into Onyx they have amazing support, we had our printer drivers corrupted some how. They remoted in and had the problem fixed within minutes. They also saved all of our presets and profiles which was awesome.

Boudica

Call into Onyx they have amazing support, we had our printer drivers corrupted some how. They remoted in and had the problem fixed within minutes. They also saved all of our presets and profiles which was awesome.
Unless you have a support contract. We have one, so not sure how it would work if you don't have one. We recently upgraded Onyx to 21, and with that really expensive upgrade, my boss paid for the phone support. And, yes they are hero helpful.

Boudica

It’s not expensive if you stay current
That could be True... We were "upgrading" from 12 to 21. It became Time. So it was really a whole new purchase of Onyx. Thank goodness I was still able to import all of my quick sets!