• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Onyx PosterShop and Vehicle Wraps

mim

0_o
Hi!
I was wondering if you are able to print tiles separately in PosterShop. We have been using the free version but it became clear that we need to upgrade as soon as a wrap job came in.
I just want to know if it's possible to tile a half size photo, send one tile at a time to print and change it to 200% to get the full size needed.

In the free software you cannot send one tile at a time (all together or nothing) and you cannot change the size after sending it to print from the layout tool.

Just making sure our upgrade will be worth it :)

Thanks in advance!

balstestrat

Problem Solver
Yes you can. I have no clue how that's not possible in the trial but at least in the full version you can.
There is a option in the tiling to "send as separate tiles" and then you can do what ever you want to them.

mim

0_o
Yes you can. I have no clue how that's not possible in the trial but at least in the full version you can.
There is a option in the tiling to "send as separate tiles" and then you can do what ever you want to them.

Thats just what I wanted to hear. Thank you!

jfiscus

Rap Master
It's not in the same tab as the tiling, it is in the last tab. It is a checkbox that says something close to "Submit tiles as separate jobs".

Also, our Onyx here is not trustworthy to edit a job's output size after you "submit/rip" it. We always re-rip the job if there is a size change, as sometimes even though it says the size is changed, it really isn't. We've been fooled a couple times, so now if there is any change to a submitted job, we always re-rip it just to be safe.

balstestrat

Problem Solver
It's not in the same tab as the tiling, it is in the last tab. It is a checkbox that says something close to "Submit tiles as separate jobs".
It is in the same tab in current version. And been so at least from around version 12. So many years now.