• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Onyx Production House 6.5 Media

rdbrown

I have Onyx Production House 6.5 and need to reinstall it, but don't have the disc. Onyx no longer supports anything below 7 and therefore does not have the files for download. Does anyone know where I can obtain the 6.5 media for onyx production house?

Bly

I'm not sure but think I may have the disks for Postershop.

I'll check monday. What printer do you have?

ScottyDoo

Do you have a specific media/printer that you are looking for? I have access to most of the 6.5 drivers as well and would be happy to put up a link for you.

Tovis

I want to create a backup system, where all I need to do is swap the dongle and everything is ready to go if the main rip computer ever goes down. Does a trick exist to transfer all the settings to the backup computer.

We also have version 6.5

J Hill Designs

can you image the drive on the 'now' computer and just create a new hard drive off that? OFC all hardware must be exactly the same that way...