• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Onyx X10 won't run Roland printer

ElJay

We just recently switched over to Onyx X10 ProductionHouse RIP software for all our printers and I can't get it to run a Roland SolJet Pro II SC-540. It was up and running for a little while (slowly..then jobs would quit in the middle, now it won't run at all, and the cutter never worked.) Can't find drivers for my specific printer (XC-540 and SC-540 EX drivers don't seem to work very well) Does anyone know what driver will work?

JamieOnyx

You have 30 days where you call call support for free. I would suggest giving them a call so they can walk you through the process.

nicktika

my God...is there a way I can run 4 colors instead of 6 colors on my Roland sc540 ex? I only have versaworks I was hoping Onxy work with my printer... I only have Onxy.... Thanks for replying