• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Oracal 651 Orange Pantone??

splizaat

Hey guys, curious if anyone knows the closest possible PANTONE match for Oracal 651 Orange #034...we've got a customer that has branded their company around Oracal 651 Orange and won't budge on the color, but we're trying to find ways to save them money and try print/lam the color instead...

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

splizaat

WOW...pantone would be easier no matter which printer we use. But I was unaware of that site...maybe I'll rattle a little test off using that CMYK and see what happens.

ORAFOL Americas

Merchant Member
This chart should help you out. It lists the approximate CMYK and RGB values for all of our colors. Please keep in mind that you will still need to do some print tests to make sure the color is accurate. Also, if you plug the CMYK value or RGB value into Photoshop, it will give you the closest Pantone match.

Have a great day!

Attachments

• master-RGB-conversion-chart.pdf
    301.2 KB · Views: 30,488

signage

This chart should help you out. It lists the approximate CMYK and RGB values for all of our colors. Please keep in mind that you will still need to do some print tests to make sure the color is accurate. Also, if you plug the CMYK value or RGB value into Photoshop, it will give you the closest Pantone match.

Have a great day!

:thankyou: for the chart!

Have a great day!

Nice! :U Rock:

Richard G

I just have to say thank you so much for that R G B list for Oracal. This will make life so much easier.:rock-n-roll: