• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Our new website...

nikdoobs

We just launched our new website, www.unisignco.com. It was done with wix.com, which I would recommend to anyone with limited web design experience.

Let me know what you guys think or if you have any suggestions. It's fairly easy to edit. It's not perfect but it's 100x's better than our old site, plus it's mobile friendly.

Thanks,
Nick

I think it looks great. The only problem I see is that the font in the "Services Offered" page is a bit hard to read, it's really thin. If you switched it over to the font/size used in "About Us" I think it would read better. Or maybe my monitor just stucks..

nikdoobs

I think it looks great. The only problem I see is that the font in the "Services Offered" page is a bit hard to read, it's really thin. If you switched it over to the font/size used in "About Us" I think it would read better. Or maybe my monitor just stucks..

Just updated it. Thanks for the heads up.

HDvinyl

Trump 2020
Must be nice having such a large parent company.

Attachments

• 63515.jpg
    63515.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 291
  • +6451.png
    +6451.png
    4.1 KB · Views: 289

nikdoobs

Yeah, I noticed that a few months ago when I was watching a movie. I never realized how close the logos are until you posted that screen shot. Believe it or not that is actually coincidental.