• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Outside Sales or Designer position wanted

tommythesignguy

I currently own and operate a small sign business in Alabama. I have over 25 years of experience in all aspects of the industry including wraps, electrical, neon, - manufacturing and installation, etc., I am an accomplished artist/designer (especially Corel) and have extensive printing experience w/ Mutoh and Mimaki machines. I am tired of the rat race and long hours that go with owning and would like to find a traveling position with a major sign company or supplier, possibly a design position that can be performed remotely. I am a virile, 56 year old male with excellent communication skills and knowledgeable with many product lines. Extensive portfolio available!

Debi Gentry

I currently own and operate a small sign business in Alabama. I have over 25 years of experience in all aspects of the industry including wraps, electrical, neon, - manufacturing and installation, etc., I am an accomplished artist/designer (especially Corel) and have extensive printing experience w/ Mutoh and Mimaki machines. I am tired of the rat race and long hours that go with owning and would like to find a traveling position with a major sign company or supplier, possibly a design position that can be performed remotely. I am a virile, 56 year old male with excellent communication skills and knowledgeable with many product lines. Extensive portfolio available!

signkrazy

cgozza

cgozza

Hello, I see your ad was from quite a while ago, however, if you're still looking, Signarama in West Palm Beach, FL is expanding and needs production workers / installers. If you're still interested and are willing to relocate, call Christine at 561-687-7993.