• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Over Door Sign Mount

acothran

I have a request for an interior, above door sign mount. The customer has requested the sign to be perpendicular to the wall and have the ability to slide a 2-sided panel in/out. I can't seem to find a supplier and was wondering if you might know of one. I've included a rough mock-up for visual reference.

Thanks,
Allen

Attachments

• Over Door Sign.jpg
    Over Door Sign.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 108

FishnSigns

Orbus carries some frames like that. I think it's their SignPro line. I've used their directory frames and have had good luck.

acothran

The Orbis are similar and could be an option but it doesn't look like Orbus makes any with removable sign panels. I really need an option that easily allows the panel to be removed or swapped.

Allen

Locals Find!

Find a local business that can bend/shape Plexiglass and have it bent to the desired shape and adhere it to the wall with some liquid nails and a couple of screws. (Sorta along the lines of the flyer stands you get at the office supply store)

Robert Boyd

Hermes Engraving company has what you want,
I couldn't find it on their website, but they make
a bracket for your purpose