• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions Overlaminate

DPD

I don't use overlams but got this project where I'm either going to use a liquid or PSA laminate. If I go with lets say an Oraguard 210 (this is intermediate vinyl I"m using), would I apply the graphic to the substrate without masking it? Thanks.

- denis

WYLDGFI

Merchant Member
Depends on the type of graphic and level of experience you have. If its a large graphic or simply shaped/rectangular, probably don't need it...just use a soft edged squeegee and should be good to go.

DPD

Depends on the type of graphic and level of experience you have. If its a large graphic or simply shaped/rectangular, probably don't need it...just use a soft edged squeegee and should be good to go.

Thanks. I remembered seeing or hearing somewhere that using a mask is not the practice with vehicle wraps and since those are laminated I figured why would I have an issue with something going on a flat chunk of PVC? Not having to mask will save some time and I like saving time.