• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Packing Floor Decals

tripl3thr33

Hi Everyone! Long time lurker, first time poster. How does everyone pack large decals? I mostly do small stickers and retractable banner stands so this isn't common for me. I'm assuming rolling it with graphic facing outwards in a round tube would be best right? Should it be sized a couple inches larger than the print with any packing material? Thank you in advance!

White Haus

Not a Newbie
Depending on how it's shipping and how large the graphics are, we'll usually roll on outside of a core, then taped tight and packed with roll holders inside a vinyl box.

This way it has nowhere to go. Add a layer of foam wrap if you're really worried about shipping damage.

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
Depending on how it's shipping and how large the graphics are, we'll usually roll on outside of a core, then taped tight and packed with roll holders inside a vinyl box.

This way it has nowhere to go. Add a layer of foam wrap if you're really worried about shipping damage.

+1

Rolling large graphics is challenging nonmatter who you are. A little tip: If you have a bunch of graphics, don't stack them up and try to roll them all at once. Spread them out over the roll to even things out a bit.