• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Painting over full wrap

HulkSmash

fresh, do you realize that your thread has taken on such a different approach from your initial request, that it's hard to understand what you're really trying to accomplish ??

You tell us, this is your best and a high paying customer... so he must believe in you. However, if you're honest with him, he's gonna leave you for a hack ?? Is that what you really want, your own words, he's looking for a hack in this particular case ??

I have customers [new and old] that are always looking for a cheaper way to do things, but I don't revert to becoming a hack in order to satisfy them. Doing what you're suggesting is just whoring yourself out.

High horse, big accounts, more business than you can shake a stick at.......... ?? You're probably never gonna see this if you continue making wrong decisions.

Regardless, you've been given all kinds of suggestions and some are really good, while some are plain downright ridiculous, but YOU now can make the educated decision of how you want to proceed.

One thing in your defense. When many here, or other areas of your life, are trying to help you by telling what's probably gonna happen.... and it doesn't happen the way they said.... we're still happy for you. Generalizations usually hold true, but there are exceptions..... it's just, why play it so dangerous ??

well put. I think he just likes living on the edge.