• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Perforated Static Cling?

bendeane

Ben here from KC
Is anybody making such a thing? Looking for interior window perf that is static cling? Is it possible to make it that way with all the perfs? That PanoStick isn't as aggressive as I'd like on it's adhesive.
Thanks,
Ben

Steve Werner

No one is making a static cling perforated vinyl that I know of. Just work with the Clear Focus or General Formulations type products. The removable adhesive system will work just fine and give fewer headaches in the long run over static cling.

bendeane

Do eithe Clear Focus or General Formulations have a product like PanoStar made by Continental Graphix? The only Clear Focus and General Formulations stuff I can find is self-ahdesive on the back. This PanoStar uses PanoStick transfer tape that applies a low tack "micro-dots" of adhesive over the printed graphic to apply to the interior of a window.