• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Phototex bubbles

CC-CMYK

Every time I install Phototex on large walls I get bubbles and channels that appear after installation. I push them down and you come back. The only way I’ve fixed it is with a little wallpaper paste in the area.

Any suggestions on what to do to fix this? Could I be installing this wrong?

I sent you e message - but if Latex Printer you need the Heat at 190 degree or you can get bubbles if heating over 190 ish. Also if wall was just painted - like within 30 days and the wall prep is most imporant these days - 70% Alocohol/30% water and do this twice - game changer !

CC-CMYK

I sent you e message - but if Latex Printer you need the Heat at 190 degree or you can get bubbles if heating over 190 ish. Also if wall was just painted - like within 30 days and the wall prep is most imporant these days - 70% Alocohol/30% water and do this twice - game changer !
Do you think a heat gun can correct the bubbles and help it stick better?