• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Phototex Opas profile

Tuanny

Hello got the Phototex opas for the Epson s60600 with Onyx but cant find the profiles anywhere
searched the forum and read some people did download but cant find it on their site nor the epson or onyx site.
anyone know where i can find or share

Thank you

victor bogdanov

I print lots of phototex opas on roland printers. I just use the generic vinyl profile and it looks great. Have you tried printing with your favorite profile? The print quality looks great on just about any profile I've tried

Tuanny

I been printing on the Rad Graphix which is like phototex material but it was on backorder so i decided to try the phototex. I did use the rad graphix profile but I just thought they might have something more color precise to their paper.

mdjamesd

I have used 2 varieties of Phototex, Neenah Digiscape, and a handful of other wall covering type medias. I've always used my corrected matte vinyl media profile, as the ink isn't as heavy as my gloss media profile.

ChaseO

Premium Subscriber
I use the canned Roland profile for phototex and it lays down more ink than my normal glossy vinyl profiles. I'm not familiar with Onyx, but I'm sure there are some profiles out there. Good luck!

jfiscus

Rap Master
I use the standard (custom) profile we use for our wraps and everything else. However, in Onyx I add 10% to each color since phototex prints so flat/dull.