• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

pinch roll adjustment rolan sp-540v

suay

Have anyone idea what pinch roll adjustment option in service menu does? and what i have to do to perform correctly cos y get an error, maybe is for the possition of the pinch rollers.

Thanks in advance

SignsOfMaine

You will get an error if the pinch roller is not lined up with the grit roller, usually the printer has marks to show where you are allowed to place the pinch rollers. The error my printer gives is "Pinchroll error: Invalid left (or right) position".

Otherwise, I don't know of any other pinchroll errors (except when you forget to lower the pinch roller). An adjustment option might be to change how much pressure there is from the pinch roller...?

Charlie J

If you're in service menu, and you don't know what you're doing, you probably need to call a technician before you cause some serious damage.