• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Please help me

bigkahuna_305

So my board died and had a new one replaced since then i have calibrated the off sensor offset and the cut one the x line starts off in the middle then when it gets towards the y line it moves then goes back out to the middle. I have been adjusting the offset and stopped because that wobble
20230106_102723.jpg
won't go away. Is it a faulty board? My head and carrage are secure no wobble there and a new blade.

Joe House

What model is this? I've had something similar happen with a bad RMS sensor. Once I replaced the sensor, it cut straight. This could also be a bad Y motor - the encoder could be going out.

Good Luck.

bigkahuna_305

What model is this? I've had something similar happen with a bad RMS sensor. Once I replaced the sensor, it cut straight. This could also be a bad Y motor - the encoder could be going out.

Good Luck.
Well the tech that came and replaced our bad board used a Damm fc8000 board instead of the 8600 and was so much issues. Came back the next day and put in the 8600 and all is fine now ‍♂️