• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

!!!!!Please Help!!!!! My Mutoh Valuejet 1304 Printhead does not fire Ink

[h=2]!!!!!Please Help!!!!! My Mutoh Valuejet 1304 Printhead does not fire Ink[/h]
lg.php

I m new here.

My Mutoh Valuejet 1304 dosent print after trying to print a Logo on Banner.
No Nozzels more but ink flows thru the printhead by Cleaning.( Printhead does not fire Ink )

I´ve checked fuses on the Mainboard = all fuses are OK.
I´ve checked Transistors on the Mainborad = all OK.
I´ve checked maintenance Station = Ink flows thru the Printhead. ( OK )

Now I dont Know what to do.

please Help If You have experience with this Issue.​

Attachments

• 20150810_183058.jpg
    20150810_183058.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 81
  • 20150810_183102.jpg
    20150810_183102.jpg
    150.6 KB · Views: 78

GTSTech_1

From the pics attached, it looks like your head is outputting ink. I have seen this before and the culprit was with the head cable not inserted correctly, or just a bad connection.

My .02

GTSTech_1

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
+1 On checking the head cables first. If they are dirty or damaged, change them out completely.

Also, I have seen this problem multiple times on older ValueJets and it tends to be the trailing cables or the head if the head cables are not the issue. In this case, since the head fires normally for a little while before malfunctioning, I would place my bet on the trailing cables. Try taking the long cover that runs on the top of the machine that covers the trailing cables. Run the machine without the cover and see if that fixes the issue. If it does, keep running the machine with the cover off or replace the trailing cable and it's guides.