• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Plug in Illustrator for Mutoh

Hi there.

Bit stuck. Was cutting to a Roland (GX500) cutting from a plug in Ai (cs6) My Roland died. A cheap Mutoh Valuecut came up for sale. Before I purchase a few people told me "yes you can get a plug in for this" (still cutting from Adobe illustrator) so I purchased.

Do you think I can find a link to this download!!!. I have been told that there is one available (somewhere?)
but only on cs6 (this is fine by me) also I really need a mac version but If I had to I would purchase a pc version of AI. Anything to get it working.

Yes I realise I can go down the path of other software but I know how to use AI.

Your help/advice is much appreciated. thanks Simon

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
Lets start here - If you decide to upgrade to "Adobe illustrator CC" It's subscription base these. so you purchase a monthly/yearly subscription with forever updates. Works on both mac and pc. install on both, use on both (one computer at a time though)

As for the plugin. I will go on a limb and assume it could be this - https://mutoh.eu/en/technologies/mutohs-print-and-cut-solution.
If not, Contact them and im sure they'll help you.

What is that plugin?
Dont think he knows what it's called.

Yes i have had Adobe cc for a few years now. Just trying to track down the plug in for my Mutoh value cut. I had a plug in for my Roland but am having trouble finding the one for my Mutoh. I also have C's 5 and C's 6 if i can't get one for CC. Thanks will have a look at the link you sent. Thanks Simon.

jimdtg

I think you have to use 3rd party software/plugin that works with your AI. Mutoh is using Flexi as their default software - FlexiSIGN Mutoh Edition.

Yes you are right it is a third party plugin. It is just a case of trying to find it. I had a third party plugin when i was cutting to my Roland from AI. It was called cutstudio just trying to find something similar for my Mutoh. I have been told it is out there. Thanks

Hi Guys. Still no luck with this! any more thoughts? Begining to regret buying the Mutoh. Shame seems like a nice machine.