• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Polling for Your Primary Monitor Setup for Order Management and Tracking

What's Your Primary Monitor Setup for Order Management and Tracking?

• Large Wall Display

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Single Display Laptop

• Dual Display Laptop

• Phone

• Other

• Total voters

ColorCrest

All around shop helper.
Primary being a key word.

Also, feel free to expound upon resolution of the primary display(s) and any thoughts or opinions of such.

The goal is get a sense of current trends as we find ourselves here in 2023. For myself, I can say I continue to use software layouts on both old and new systems which were designed over 20 years ago.

Thanks in advance!

victor bogdanov

Using 39.7" 5k resolution display for about 6 months now, upgraded from 32" 2k. Such a good upgrade.

Only down side is when I look at my other monitors that are not curved (the LG has a very slight curve) I get the reverse curve effect (flat monitors look like they are curved the opposite way)

LG 40BP95C-W 39.7'' Curved UltraWide 5K2K

Humble PM

If I'm lucky, one day I'll be a Eudyptula minor
Couple of older Eizo monitors 24" & 19" (portrait). We're using an old Filemeaker solution that was designed when screens were smaller! They have the advantage of being colour managed, so don't interfere with colour perception. 28"4k screen at home for working on new solution.

Stacey K

I like making signs
The original question was about order tracking. I think there's a lot of smaller shops on here like myself. I use 3 total monitors and have one desk. The top left one, left open all the time with SignTracker on it so my orders are always a glance away. I can also turn it so customers can see the screen - which is a great help for proofing. The middle monitor is the clearest and best color so that's my main one. The right one (actually a TV) is not very clear and dull colors so it's the junk monitor, folders, email, etc.

Left 1680x1050
Middle/Right 1920/1080

I have no idea if those are good or not. I would be open to suggestions for a better monitor.

1693570296811.png