• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Postcard w/ Die-Cut Options

BALLPARK

I am looking for a promo card (postcard) that can have a custom shape using a die-cut.

Anyone have any suggestions. I normally use 4over, but they do not offer die-cuts.

Specs:

16 pt Card Stock
UV Gloss Coating
Full Color Front & Back
Custom Die-Cut Shape
2k - 5k prints

Thanks...

mark galoob

i havnt tried them yet so i can say weather they are worth a darn, but silkcards.com looks very promising for this kind of stuff. the sample pak they sent me is pretty amazing

mark galoob

petepaz

pretty sure stouse can do that but if not try to find a die cutter. then just get them printed and bring them to the die cutter to cut. we get a lot of jobs like that. customer gets some special printing done that we can't do and we just make the die and cut the job for them. we could do that for you but not sure you want to print the job and send it to jersey for die cutting. (if you do send me a PM)