• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Print calculator for wide format & Flatbed.

Triggerforge

not going to lie, that's a bit hectic. if it work for you, that's great.

Here's a screen grab of what we're currently using.

It runs on our server, so only accessible at work or VPN.
It connects to a database Via API that stores all the data for the stock list, print pricing etc. all products are created in there. It's easier and economical than hard coding the products.

The "price calculator" does all the calculations. I've made it so you can input up to 3 different quantity amounts to compare pricing.
it's still work in progress but i like the way it's working.

The settings page is where i and enter the API key and table settings. so essentially i could set this up on another server with another DB and not need to hard code anything.
That looks really easy to use! Hectic is about how most things I touch go, but I do a lot of custom built cabinets and 3d signage that has a lot of specific pieces. Still if that had a thickness option I'll bet something like would cut my time way down.

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
That looks really easy to use! Hectic is about how most things I touch go, but I do a lot of custom built cabinets and 3d signage that has a lot of specific pieces. Still if that had a thickness option I'll bet something like would cut my time way down.
mines only designed to calculate flat sheets. the only thickness option is in the material. for example if it's 10mm MDF or 16mm MDF. you can choose the thickness like that. But if you're calculating boxes, etc that's a whole different formula.

Udesignz1

In the short term...can you use an IF statement in added columns?

If quantity in XXX is 1, then apply no discount. If quantity is 5-10 then apply 15% discount, etc.

This is what mine looks like. I stopped using it a while ago when I started using SignTracker. It's all drop-downs. It works very well and I can use either square foot pricing or linear pricing. I could add some columns after M and create discount pricing easily enough.

View attachment 164002
View attachment 164006
View attachment 164004
View attachment 164005
Could you forward ne this template i need something to start from in creating one. Benacamedia@gmail.com