• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Print Science ?

Has anybody integrated their ecommerce solution (https://printscience.com) for their business? If so what have been your pros and cons and do you have a link to your website showing said integration.

Entering my final decision for getting something started for online ordering. Thanks in advance to all that reply.

caribmike

Retired with a Side Hustle
I have a Print Science subscription but have not completed my website yet. I've entered a lot of pricing and such and I do like the format. Its just quite time consuming entering all the data.

That's what a figured. Are you going to use the base template or did you pick something else. Would love to see it when it is live. Keep me in the loop and I will with you when i make the decision.

What plan do you have the starter one or something else.

I appreciate the feedback.

Stacey K

I like making signs
From what I see upon a glance, it looks quite easy to use. I wonder if you can purchase just the starter and then upgrade once you are ready to go live? It doesn't look like they have a free demo to play with.

I'm thinking that is the case as well. I think you can upgrade your site as you go. I would start with the basic and see how it goes with programming all the item's in. The one thing I like is the ability to offer sq. ft. products.