• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Printable vinyl wholesale cheap directly from China - is it real?

Inks

I assume you are talking about the GB stuff from allgraphicsupplies? I used to use it but had lots of consistency issues with it. I switched to 510mt from Arlon, it's around $160 a roll but it's great stuff for temporary signs.

Otherwise reach out to BigfishDM he has some very reasonable stuff I've heard, it would ship up from the USA but it might work out less expensive than direct from China.

Edit, I just checked the arlon 510 is about $142 a roll
Arlon 510 is also manufactured in China but is better than the All Graphics Brand

Saturn

Aging Member
I can't vouch for the quality, but you could try talking to Kapco and see what they can do. I know they have some cheap stuff and will sell direct to folks.

John Miller

You add in sales tax to your list of costs for your vinyl. You should have a sales & use tax number and pay no tax for all your supplies. You charge sales tax to your clients invoice and THEY pay the tax.