• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Printed Windscreen?

TopFliteGraphics

One of my big customers is looking for some printed windscreen for fencing similar to the attached. They said they do no want mesh banner (although I am pretty sure that is what is in the picture). Anybody have a source for such an animal?

Attachments

• stock-photo-boca-raton-fl-usa-construction-for-the-alina-continues-on-se-mizner-blvd-as-seen-o...jpg
    stock-photo-boca-raton-fl-usa-construction-for-the-alina-continues-on-se-mizner-blvd-as-seen-o...jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 217

TopFliteGraphics

So where can I get what they call "Mesh PLUS Fence Wrap" wholesale? any sources? That looks closer to what they want than the standard 10oz 30% perforated mesh banner

Last edited:

hybriddesign

owner Hybrid Design
It could be sublimated poly mesh banner. It's like a higher end and much lighter and more flexible than regular mesh banner. It's used a lot for foldable fencing at events and such but does cost slightly more. Sorry, I don't have a source I can share but it's got to be fairly easy to find.