• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Printing Multiple Artboards from one file

Grafix

HI everyone - I need help
Just go the new HP L700W and decided on the Onyx Go Subscription.
We have created a PDF file on Illustrator that uses five artboards.
In the past we were able to load the file through Job Editor on Onyx 12 and all the artboards would open as separate pages which we could then do as we wished i.e. change the media, add cut lines etc.
NOW - Only Page 1 of the five artboards is opening.
What I am doing wrong?

Many thanks

SignMeUpGraphics

Super Active Member
Weird... it should be processing all of the pages at once.

You could try to create a QuickSet and tick the box "Submit pages as individual jobs" and see if that imports the rest of the document, then just use one of the Placement strategies to put them into the same print job.

1627374749898.png

kerwinchua

Production Manager
Perfect Thanks. This worked
You can also go to the preview tab, (2nd tab) there is a page selection area, just click the page number you want and press apply..

previous versions of Onyx would scale artboards if your artboards have different sizes and caused a lot of issues. Now with Onyx 18 onwards, even if your artboards have different sizes and belong in one pdf, it won’t change or scale the files, they rip correctly, and you can apply finishing settings automatically to each artboard. Making work faster.

kerwinchua

Production Manager
You can also go to the preview tab, (2nd tab) there is a page selection area, just click the page number you want and press apply..

previous versions of Onyx would scale artboards if your artboards have different sizes and caused a lot of issues. Now with Onyx 18 onwards, even if your artboards have different sizes and belong in one pdf, it won’t change or scale the files, they rip correctly, and you can apply finishing settings automatically to each artboard. Making work faster.
A valuable tool especially when doing color corrections, just apply on the first page and it automatically is applied to all pages