• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

printing perf window film on value jet

kirkbedtelyon

I once thought it would be a good idea to put felt on the bottom of the front pressure bar (? bar that holds down the job as it goes into the laminator) of my laminator. I thought it would work well to clean the laminate as it held it down. To my dismay the first job I laminated was perf...the felt picked up wet the ink inside the perfs (ink never dries on the wax paper) and smeared it all the way down the job.

Based on this experience I would have to ask if perhaps you're picking up ink from inside the holes.

P

ProWraps™

we print it all day looooooooooooooooong. put your heaters at 50 c, all three of them. print with head low. no problems.

Arstron

I print on the perf vinyl from time to time with no problems, I use the same settings as I do on oracle 3651. I print everything with the head high though.